Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shopping & BBQ Gathering




Today i really quite 'busy'....hehe... Becoz after i shopping v my fren at One Utama, then i need to rush back to my secondary schoolmate gathering at my fren's condo to have BBQ together. I reached there around 7.30 pm, i thought i was late oredi, coz my fren said start at 6pm....but actually is just started the fire for it when i reached there. They bought a lot of food, got prawn, fish, sotong, sausage, vege, sotong ball and etc...We only started our BBQ at 8 pm while waiting for my other fren to come.....hehe.....After we finished our BBQ session, we still got another 'eat' session, tat is, celebrate ying's b'day and asked her cut the cake......Hehe....after we cleaned all the stuffs b4 left there, then we go to a kopitiam called old boy kopitiam to yam cha until 12.30 am then only go back home, take bath and sleep....hehe......Tis whole day i went out for 13 hours leh.....So tired.....

No comments: