Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rushing......

Today everything seems quite rushing for me, i need to rush my work and try to finish it, b4 go to mid valley to watch 'The Vampire Who Admires Me' at 9pm. However, I worked until 7.50pm still cant finish it and need to continue tomolo....Ai...I just packed my stuffs and went to take lrt then transit to take KTM to mid valley, but me can consider quite 'bad luck' today, i waited for 30 min then only the KTM came....When i reached mid valley oredi 8.50pm, and i need to eat McD's burger and drink the coke within 10 min, coz scare later the GSC staff don't allow me to go in by bringing outside food...Really first time ate burger just swallow like tat. Not really slowly bite on tat burger also.....Ai....Luckily, i can finish it and went in cinema to watch movie..Tat HK movie not bad and very funny also....hehe....At least worth to let me rushing for watching tis movie...haha....

No comments: