Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LRT spoilt

Today as usual, early morning, I took train to work from Kelana Jaya to KLCC. But when I reached at LRT station, I cant believe wat I was seeing, coz I saw a lot of ppl queuing up from the ticket counter until the 7 Eleven store, I knew for sure that the LRT was spoilt, but even so, I have never seen so many ppl queuing up like this. This is really my first time seeing such situation. So crowded leh, really don know how long they were waiting there…..Tat time, I know I cant queue up like them, so I started calling a few of my colleagues, coz most of them also will take the train to work and it was my first time, early in the morning calling up so many ppl within 15 min, I called 6 ppl, geng leh…hahah….Just asked them where are them now, and to let them know bout tis... While I was on phone, suddenly my another colleague called me back, then at tat time i quickly stopped my conversation and answered my another colleague call and he asked me to car pool his car to work. Sure I said ok, and wen to find him at car park. Inside his car, I called another colleague to see where he was, and he told me, he came to Kelana Jaya station at 7.30 am and waited at platform until 8.30 am, then finally got a train but tat train only dropped them to Asia Jaya, he needed to wait for another train to go KLCC, when he knew I got car pool, he also said tell me earlier ma, so tat I can join u also, but it’s too late liao.….Ai……pity us….The train always breakdown recently, and make us late to work…..Really sien~~~ But wat to do, since we need to take the train to office…

1 comment:

David said...

Yaloh, benci betul somemore dare to increase the month pass up to RM100. Geramnya.