Friday, November 7, 2008

Shabu Shabu

Haha...Within tis week, i have been eaten twice times for buffet dinner, last sunday at Shagun and tis time is v my another 3 frens at Shabu Shabu, Bandar Puteri..We reach there around 8 something then we follow waitress to have our seats, once we can start our dinner, we really look like 'hungry ghost', keep taking those foods we like and put on our table..haha....and we also eat like very hurry.....quite funny to see it...then after some while, we only start talking v each other while waiting for the soup to boil our food in slow mode.....My fren talked back their sweet memory time during primary and secondary school in Puchong....Really long time ago....I know them when i was form 3 from another KL school to transfer to Puchong, now we have 11 years friendship...Time flies very fast, good or bad? Wat do u think?

1 comment:

David said...

You want to know what I think? I think you need a haircut. Haha.