Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cycling

Tis sunday early morning, after we have our breakfast, 6 of us go to Taman Pertanian to cycling....hehe...Really long time din go there, i think around 1 year ago went there v them....When we reach, we see a lot of ppl queueing up to buy ticket and go in....then we also quickly buy it and go to bicycle rental place to choose bicycle..Have a lot of new bicycles and many ppl busy to choose it...After me and bf choose our bicycles, then we waiting for my fren to start our 'journey'....haha...Cycling really tired and sweaty...i always become the last person in cycling, they need to wait for me...Hehe....I think coz of i seldom exercise so it is quite 'tough' for me to cycling......However, i think i got improvement compare to last year......Really enjoyable even though tired.....

No comments: